- This event has passed.
Career JumpStart Group
November 11, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm MST
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 2, 2021
Career JumpStart Group Starts 1st Thursdays of the Month, 6 pm (series of 4 sessions plus 1:1)
Change is accelerating…life/relationships, career, jobs, instability, social supports, technology. Now is the time to apply new tools, practices, learning, and insights to move through change with greater resiliency, clarity, calm.
With a qualified, experienced Career Counselor/Coach, clients get help and facilitated guidance with a proven program to:
- Assess Your Strengths (aptitude and skills assessments)
- Consider Your Educational Credentials Fit to Goals and Additional Suitable Career/Job Change Options, if any
- Understand Your Personality Preferences and Career Fit
- Identify Career Options
- Identify Target Employers and Utilize Search Tools
- Clarify with a Goal Setting/Action Planning Session
- Resume Refresh or Rebuild
- Continue Your Progress with Check Ins, Motivating Support
- Prepare for Interviews of Different Types
- Identify Key Questions for Interview Practice
- Navigate Transitions
Melanie Chase, Ph.D., SHRM-CP, draws on 15+ years of experience in HR, organizational change management, professional development, training, group facilitation and coaching, combined with a Ph.D. in education/HR, coaching certification, career development training, continuing graduate education in psychology, change begins here, from the inside out.