- Sana Network, in addition to being an online healthcare provider directory, is a provider networking group. A listserv is a group discussion email that members are able to send emails to the entire group/listserv and receive from emails from other members on that same group/listserv.
- Most listservs are title by airport codes, thus select a listserv that has the airport code nearest to your city.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a specific listserv to be added to the list. It’s relatively simple to add them, so let us know.
- Simply go to listserv subscription settings located in top navigation menu under “Network” tab and subscribed to the desired provider listserv in your area.
- Please make sure to only choose the provider listserv in your area, otherwise you will start receiving emails from other areas.
- Only SanaNetworkmembers who are signed and completed their registration will be able to view the listserv subscription settings.
- Currently, the Sana Network provider Listserv comprises of not only therapists and psychologists but also pediatricians, psychiatrists, naturalpathic providers, life coaches, and other allied providers/healers.
- Agencies, residential treatment centers, group practices, etc are also able to join through a agency account.
- The software for maintain and run listserv does have a cost.
- Although, there are no monthly/annual membership dues for student and basic members to use provider listservs, we kindly ask that all members support the cost of operating the listserv by donating $25-100 per calendar year.
- Pro and agency members get additional perks at a monthly or annual membership.
- To use the list, simply type the name of your provider listserv such as PHXproviders@sananetwork.com in your address field, send and your email will be received by all members of that particular listserv.
- Note the email address to use for a specific listserv and instructions for use are emailed to new subscribers in a welcome email.
- Currently there are over nearly 1000 active members in over 40 cities across the United States.
- Do request referrals!
- Do put payment method (BCBS, Self Pay, etc) in the subject of email when requesting referrals so emails can be scanned for relevance easier.
- Do respond directly to individual when inquiring about promotional events, referral, specific questions asked of you, etc.
- Do Include your professional signature, including name, credentials, title, email, phone, business name, business address, etc.
- Do send thank you emails to the individuals who respond to referral requests not the entire list.
- Do email individuals directly (rather than “reply all”) when you want the same info being they already requested in original email. Please, reply to original sender directly and ask them to share info with you.
- Don’t “reply all” when responding to listserv emails. Instead, reply only to the original sender.
Don’t disclose the email address of any member on this list to any other party without the permission of the individual.
Don’t share any patient health information (any client information; PHI) when making referrals to be mindful of HIPPA regulations.
Don’t castigate listserv members by sending them a reprimand email when they don’t follow these guidelines.
- Please opt-out by clicking on “unsubscribe” located on the bottom of every listserv email or unsubscribe by going to listserv subscription settings.
- Please feel free to send:
- introductions of a new practice/agency,
- workshops or other conference info,
- questions about ethics or professional practice,
- request for referrals/resources.
- However, when replying to such emails please be mindful to reply directly to the send not the entire list (don’t “reply all”).
- Please know that the sender should receive a copy of the email they sent, so please check your spam/junk folder and make sure you sent it to the correct listserv email address.
- If you are not receiving emails, please make sure that:
- you sent the email to the listserv using the email address you used to subscribe.
- sananetwork.com is whitelisted in your email software/client. You may need to contact your email provider for assistance if you are not sure how to do this.
- There are a couple of reasons why one might not get/see/receive listserv emails. First, please check your listserv subscription settings and make sure you are indeed subscribed to the listserv.
- Secondly, if you are subscribed, check your spam/junk folder and then whitelist the listserv email address to make sure if goes to your inbox in the future.
Networking Meet & Greets Q&A
- About 4 times per year or once quarterly.
- Venue and food are paid by Sana Network via contributions collected from members, by membership dues and by sponsors.
- Please visit our sponsor page to learn more about sponsoring or contact Yoendry Torres directly at email@example.com and write sponsor meet & greet in email subject.
The directory is setup so that only profiles with profile photos are displayed in public searches. Thus, to have your profile searchable by public go to “My Profile” page (link is dropdown from “Providers” link in top menu) and click edit to add a profile photo.
Make sure you are logged into Sana Network and then click on the “Providers” menu link and select “My Profile.” Once on your profile page, click edit (clog icon) to make edits to your profile.
Yes, both emails and phone numbers will be visible publicly. Please make sure to use work/business number to avoid receiving calls to your personal accounts.
To make your profile private, please make sure that you are logged into Sana Network and click on “Providers” link in main menu and then select “Account Settings.” Once in account settings page, scroll down until you see the “Privacy” tab on the left side of page and click on it. I drop down question”Who can send me private messages?” will pop up. Select “Nobody” and click “Update Privacy” to hide hide your profile from public searches.