Intuition Wellness Center is a Tucson-based health and wellness center serving children, families, and young adults up to 25 years old. Services include counseling, pediatric occupational therapy, psychological testing, school consultation, and naturopathic family medicine. Our multidisciplinary practice is growing! We are looking for an AZ licensed psychologist to support the increasing demand for our psychological services.
We seek a positive individual with high personal integrity who demonstrates that characteristic through adhering to an ethical and high standard of practice that is developmentally-attuned, culturally-sensitive, strength-based, and individualized. This individual must assess, diagnose and treat children and families compassionately, responsively, and through a conceptual framework that is both cohesive and adaptable to evidence-based treatment.
This individual must be professionally collaborative, self-reflective, and have great curiosity. We seek team members committed to their own continual professional and self-improvement, as well as to the ongoing evolution of our center and the field of psychology, including the broader professional community in Southern Arizona.
Intuition Wellness Center seeks an individual who can direct their creativity into tailored approaches and relevant program development. This individual must also have an openness to body-based interventions and other complementary services, such that integration of their clinical services and those of the center’s wellness practitioners is supported.
Intuition Wellness Center is a family-friendly practice that values the wellbeing of it’s team members. We offer attractive and flexible compensation and benefits packages:
• Salary and commission options,
• Paid vacation and holidays,
• Longevity bonus,
• Free continuing education sponsored by Intuition Wellness Center, • Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance,
• Vision and dental insurance,
• Company-sponsored retirement account (SIMPLE IRA) with a 3% match, • Life insurance policy,
• Annual professional stipend for training or materials,
• Paid team activities, including play dates and service days.
• Demonstrates clinical excellence through:
• providing thorough culturally-sensitive clinical intakes;
- offering individual therapy, family therapy, and/or parent guidance that is feedback- informed and trauma-informed;
- completing culturally and contextually-sensitive assessments of youth and/or families;
- completing documentation responsibly;
- seeking advanced knowledge in specialization areas relevant to pediatrics; • working collaboratively with team members at Intuition Wellness.
• Demonstrates commitment to the advancement of the field of psychology and the local professional community through:
• providing/supporting supervision and/or mentorship of graduate trainees;
• attending and offering in-house didactics and trainings to professionals;
• offering consultation and collaboration with pediatric and educational organizations.
• Demonstrates dedication to an integrated and integrative approach through:
• assessing thoroughly and/or providing appropriate referrals for assessment of client
physiological functioning and making appropriate recommendations;
- seeking consultation from practitioners of body-based therapies and practices;
- contributing to expansion of programming through participation in strategic planning,
hiring, and community partnering;
- attending and making significant contributions to team meetings and client consultation;
- referring, when appropriate, and/or facilitating specialized wellness classes such as yoga,
martial arts, child-focused classes and/or parent education or support groups.
Knowledgeable about APA ethical standards; strong rapport-building abilities with children and parents; value-based and practices with integrity; collaborative and team-oriented; knowledgeable about child development; trained in and/or demonstrates desire to learn strength-based, evidence-based and feedback-informed treatments
Doctoral degree in psychology or related field with an active license to practice independently in the state of Arizona;
In order to be considered for the position, please submit the following by email or mail: 1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum vitae
3. Three letters of recommendation.
Attention: Dr. Brandy Baker (Executive & Clinical Director) Intuition Wellness Center
5675 N Oracle Rd, Suite 3101 Tucson, AZ 85704 BBaker@intuitionwellness.com
Visit www.IntuitionWellness.com to learn more about Intuition Wellness Center.